Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moving Day 5-13-08 #1






Here I just pulled up to the house with the boat. I finally made the move to bring it home. I was keeping the boat down in Woodbridge Va, about 23 miles away. Having the boat that far from your house makes it very hard to get any work done. Just two weeks ago I went through my annual spring " I want a boat now!, So I can go fishing NOW!" depression and decided to scrap the whole project. But I cleared my head got my focus back and that's when I got my second wind for the 40th time and decided to put this thing in my garage. I finally feel for the first time in a very long time that Its going to happen. "I mean I'm finally going to finish this S.O.B." But earlier in the year I told everybody I would be finished buy 7-4-08, I'm going to have to push that date back a bit. But stay tuned, lots of work and pictures will be posted. And yes there will be and end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, finished by 7/4? I'm no boat builder, but while it looks nice and that garage sure is clean, you got yourself quite a bit of work left to do.... :)