Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to work

Well its been a while since I felt like working on my boat. Since the last post I went through a divorce, found someone new, feel in love and got remarried. The boat project has been a lot of work and money. Through this whole or dill I have lost my motivation to work on the Formula. To make a long story short, with the inspiration and support from my new wife Ann, I got the fever again to resume work. How ever long it takes I will see my vision that I have planned for this boat. I know one thing, it will make one awesome casket. I can see St. Peters face now as I tie off to the pearly gates with my F-233.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey wade....wow.....i guess i am sorry and congratulations...jeeze life moves fast......i hope all is well.....keep at that boat man....we need projects like that to keep us going....
take care man

wab said...

Thanks, I needed that.

Unknown said...

“Congratulations wab! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

read more